Friday, May 14, 2010

Back in the blogosphere

I have a LiveJournal, but in recent months/years, I've gone private with most of my entries. I haven't felt as though my words have been adequate for a viewing audience, but lately, my friends seem to be dusting off their blogs or starting new ones. I guess I'm following the crowd. I am keeping my LJ friends-only, but I'll keep this one public for now.

I'm a copy editor, so I'm around words all the time, but I miss the creative outlet of writing. And no, headlines and cutlines don't count. When I was a young girl, writing became my form of creative stimulation. In the past few years, I've drifted away from that. So I suppose I haven't felt very stimulated lately (take that as you will!).

I don't really know where this blog will lead. I just want this to be a low-key way to stay in touch with friends and ease back into writing. We'll see where it goes from there.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for your triumphant return to the blorld [blog + world]! I can't wait to read your insightful and hilarious posts. You truly are an amazing writer. I can relate to the lack of creativity feeling in the editing process.

    ReplyDelete